- Mondays – Ribs Night!
- Tuesdays – Tap Hunter Tastings and Wing Night + Drop in anytime after 4pm and we will be sampling our new beers on the shelf for the week
- Wednesdays – Burnt Ends
- Thursdays – Blood, Sweat, and Beers Run Club
- Saturdays – Burnt Ends (After 2 PM)
Local Running Group Meets Thursday EveningsBlood, Sweat, and Beers is a local running group that meets on Thursday evenings. They start at Black Bolt CrossFit and end at Brew N Que. If you love running and want to participate, join the Facebook group for more information.
Traeger BBQ Smokers and Cooking LessonsA few weeks ago, we shared that we will be selling smokers and teaching lessons from our Brew N Que restaurant. This week, we are one step closer to that goal!
If you are interested in purchasing a Traeger smoker, send us an email or stop in for more information! When you purchase a smoker with Big Mike’s BBQ, make us your regular supplier for wood pellets, charcoal and other BBQ supplies!
On tap this weekend at Brew N Que
- Founder’s Imperial Stout
- Hi-Wire‘s Primetime Pale Ale, Ophelia Hoppy Wheat, and Brown Ale
- Ballast Point‘s Fathom
- Carolina Brewing Company‘s Hop Roar West Coast IPA
- Deep River‘s Double D’s Watermelon Lager
- Fullsteam‘s Low ‘N Slow Gratzer
- Triangle Brewing Company‘s Habanero Pale Ale
New Craft Beer in Bottles Brew N Que
- Fullsteam Brewery‘s Fearrington Summer India Tea Ale
- Triple C Brewing Company‘s Smoked Amber, 3C IPA, Golden Boy Blonde Ale, and Baby Maker
- Blue Mountain Brewery‘s Hopwork Orange
- DuClaw Brewing Co.‘s Orgazm Grapefruit Blonde Ale
- Carolina Brewing Company‘s Imperial IPA
Y’all come and see us for authentic barbeque and craft beer on tap at Big Mike’s Brew N Que on Maynard Road in Cary NC. We also have a big selection of bottled craft beer and offer catering services. Easy to get to from Apex, Morrisville, Raleigh, Durham, and Holly Springs. Find out why Brew N Que is the Triangle’s best BBQ restaurant!